BILL PAY UPDATE 6/04/21
We are upgrading our Bill Pay and Person to Person Payments service inside Digital Banking. Our current Bill Pay and Popmoney systems will go down the morning of Friday, June 4th. The new Bill Pay system will go live the following Monday, June 7th. There will be no additional disruptions of Digital Banking Services that weekend.
For current Bill Pay users, all billers, scheduled payments, and payment history (up to 24 months) will automatically convert to the new platform. Any payments scheduled on our previous provider will still process. Some users will need to update biller information (address, account number, etc.) that we were unable to convert to our new system.
Benefits of Our New Bill Pay and Person to Person Payments Services
- Mobile friendly and full featured on both desktop and mobile
- Person to Person payments will be fully integrated within Bill Pay for a seamless experience
- Improved user interface design
- Current Bill Pay users' reoccurring payments and transaction history will convert to our new platform
This upgrade will include the following changes:
- Some electronic payments will be moving to check payments because existing billers may not be set-up in our new system
- Because it takes time for a biller to cash a check, the money will withdrawn not on the due date, but on the day the check is cashed. It is important to know this so you do not think the bill has not been paid and send a duplicate payment by accident
- You may also need to update your payment information manually for these billers