If you have forgotten your PIN, please contact our Contact Center at 919-420-8000 that is available 24 hours a day for assistance. Representatives are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request we will send the PIN to you in the mail.
Reordering checks couldn't be easier! You have a few ways to reorder your personal checks if you do not plan to make any additional changes with your name, address, or phone numbers.
You may reorder checks directly within Digital Banking, simply choose ""Order Checks"" from the Accounts Summary. You may also visit https://orderpoint.deluxe.com/personal-checks/home.htm. You may also call 877-838-5287 or stop by a branch location and speak to a representative.
If you would like to make changes to your checks (address, phone, etc.), please log in to Digital Banking to update your contact information by clicking the Account Services icon. Once the changes have been made, simply choose "Order Checks" from the Accounts Summary.
You may choose your PIN on both your debit and/or credit card. To change the PIN on your debit card, visit any Coastal ATM and choose the PIN change menu option. To change the PIN number on your credit card, simply call (888) 891 -2435. You cannot choose or change the PIN on your ATM card.
There is no charge to order a new card. However if you would like the card expedited, additional charges may apply. If a card is lost or stolen, a replacement charge may apply in some instances.
Not a Member Yet? Get the process started here.
Your web browser, Internet Explorer, is no longer supported by Coastal Online Banking.
Please update to a modern browser for a secure online banking experience. Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
It is easy to join online. We will guide you through the process while helping you apply for your Visa Credit Card.
Application and Solicitation Disclosure
11.25% to 18.00% APR
7.25% to 18.00% APR
Nobody likes to pay fees. But, the thing is, if you don't watch what you're doing, or if you don't ask the right questions, you could end up paying a few.
Building a budget can be a great way to help reduce financial stress and plan for the future. According to a recent Gallup poll, only 32% of Americans had a monthly budget to track income and expenditures and only 30% had a long-term savings plan.
The LunchTracker app from Visa helps you mange your spending and start saving money.
Making a budget is now made easier with the LunchTracker app from Visa. Regardless if you pack, eat at home or out at a restaurant, this app allows you to track how much you are spending when you have lunch. Because regardless of how you enjoy your lunch, these charges all add up. Keeping track of this daily expense can help you set spending goals and start saving.
Coastal has upgraded our online banking and mobile banking platforms to a brand new unified system, which we are calling Digital Banking.
Access your Coastal Federal Credit Union accounts, quickly and conveniently, wherever you are with COASTAL Digital Banking! COASTAL Digital Banking allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, and more!
All loans are subject to approval. Your rate may vary and is determined by your creditworthiness.
1. Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.
2. The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
3. Points will be earned on Net New Purchases, which will be your purchases minus returns/credits made on your credit card account. You will earn 3 points per $1 for Net New Gasoline Purchases you make with the card, when paid at the pump (based on Visa® Merchant Category Codes 5542). You will earn 2 points per $1 for Net New Supermarket Purchases you make with the card (based on Visa® Merchant Category Code 5411) and 2 points per $1 for Net New Warehouse Purchases you make with the card (based on Visa® Merchant Category Code 5300). You will earn 1 point per $1 for all other Net New Purchases you make. Signature Premier Rewards Visa® Program Rules.
4. Points will be earned on Net New Purchases, which will be your purchases minus returns/credits made on your credit card account. You will earn 1 point per $1 for all other Net New Purchases you make. Rewards Visa® Program Rules.
5. APR = ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE. Lowest rate based on Coastal Federal Credit Union's Qualified Loan Program. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Normal credit approval applies.
6. A special introductory balance transfer rate of 0.00% APR applies for 12 months from the account open date. At the end of 12 billing cycles, the transferred balances will migrate to the standard rate qualified for. Fees tied to balance transfers do apply. You may not transfer balances from one Coastal credit card to another, nor can it be used to make a payment on a Coastal loan.
7. A special introductory offer purchase and balance transfer rate of 0.00% APR applies for 6 months from the account open date. At the end of 6 billing cycles, the transferred balances will migrate to the standard rate qualified for. Fees tied to balance transfers do apply.
By continuing, you will be leaving the Coastal Credit Union website.
Coastal Credit Union is not responsible for accuracy, security, content, or services offered by other websites; we encourage you to view privacy & security disclosures of all websites you visit as they may be different than those of Coastal Credit Union.
Visit our site again soon.