Member & Community Impact Report
Our 2020 Member & Community Impact Report is now available! In addition to highlighting our 2019 accomplishments and financial results, the report continues to tell the story of why Coastal exists, and how we are making a difference to our members and the community. This year’s report covers:
- Our Mission, Vision and Values, and the Cooperative Principles that guide us
- How we put our members first
- What makes Coastal a great place to work
- The center spread breaks down how we gave back $35 million in value to members, which we also talked about back on Loyalty Bonus Day
- Then we get into our 2019 community impact, which includes the Coastal Credit Union Foundation annual report, and a recap of our Power of Sharing event
The full version of the Member & Community Impact Report is on our website and is being distributed electronically to members via e-Docs with your April statements. For members who receive paper statements, we have sent an abbreviated, two-page summary annual report as a statement insert. For both versions, we are also including a one-sheet overview of Coastal’s COVID-19 response so far.