Each year, the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation provides an opportunity for credit union members to apply for a variety of scholarship offerings through their Scholar Vision Funds program. The criteria - applicants need only be accepted to an accredited college or university prior to application, and submit their application through their credit union by March 4th.
We are pleased to announce that six Coastal members have been awarded $1,000 scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year:
- Alex Brown, NC State University
- Emma Johnson, UNC Chapel Hill
- Grace Fendrick, UNC Charlotte
- John Fendrick, Campbell University
- Lydia Huth, Campbell University
- Thanh-Tam Thi Le, UNC School of Medicine
The Carolina’s Credit Union Foundation has awarded more than $1.25 million to credit union members throughout North and South Carolina.
Congratulations to our scholarship winners!