Coastal Wealth Management, *available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P., is the recipient of the Gold Level Impact Award for Marketing, presented by CUSO Financial Services (CFS). This is the second consecutive year that Coastal Wealth Management has earned the award. Additionally, Jonah Kaufman, CFS financial advisor, was recognized with a bronze level Pacesetter Award for meeting production goals and providing outstanding client service.
Coastal Wealth Management was selected for high quality and exceptional results attributed to 2017 marketing activities. Award criteria looked at how well they identified and engaged new clients through campaigns, particularly activities outside of branches.
Among the 2017 activities that contributed to the Impact Award include:
- Enhancements to content and utilization of Wealth Management’s website CoastalWealthManagement24.com
- Increased social media activity, via Wealth Management’s Facebook page and individual advisor LinkedIn accounts, while also being shared by Coastal’s social profile
- Strong seminar participation, driven by a professional event management process
- Post-seminar follow-up communications to educate our members on the services Wealth Management provides
- Several multi-channel marketing campaigns
The awards were presented at the CFS 2018 Annual Conference in San Diego earlier in August. Wealth Management Operations Manager, Ewelina Caplap, was a guest speaker at the conference in which she presented “Making an Impact on Your Program”. Marketing, social, analytics, and communication around credit union wealth management programs were among the topics she covered in the one-hour presentation.