As Coastal continues to work to address member financial needs that have been caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, I’m pleased to share that we have extended several of the member relief programs that we had originally planned to have expire at the end of June.
- Our expedited Skip-a-Pay program has been extended. Members can take advantage of Skip-A-Pay through the end of July. The module in online banking is being updated so the offer will be presented if you have a loan that is still eligible, or eligible again.
- Our Member Assistance Program – will continue as usual to offer loan modifications, including deferring payments for up to 120 days with no late fees, to help you make ends meet. If you are facing financial difficulties, please reach out to us at the link above where we will guide you through the process.
- Credit Card Skip-A-Pay and credit card fee waivers have been extended through July, as well. Eligible members’ next payment will be due in August. Also, the expedited card replacement fee will remain waived until August 1.
- Late fees for loans and mortgages will continue to be waived until August 1.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) fees will remain at $0.01 until August 1.
- Certificate early withdrawal penalties will continue to be waived, with no end date planned at this time.
If all goes well and North Carolina’s coronavirus numbers begin to improve, we look forward to gradually making branches and services available over the coming months.
In the meantime, please continue to be safe.
President & CEO