How To Add A Biller And Make A Payment In Bill Pay - Image 1
1. After you sign in to Digital Banking, click “Bill Pay” in the top menu and select “Pay a Bill”.
2. If this is your first time, you will need to accept the service agreement to continue.
How To Add A Biller And Make A Payment In Bill Pay - Image 2
3. Once you are on the Bill Pay page, click the “Add Biller” button in the upper right corner.
4. You can then type in the Biller’s name to search for them.
How To Add A Biller And Make A Payment In Bill Pay - Image 3
5. If you don’t see your Biller pop up, click the “Add Manually” and enter their information.
- From there you can enter your account number with the Biller and their zip code.
- If we’re still unable to find the Biller, you’ll need to add the Biller’s address.
6. After this is done, you will see the Biller in your list of Billers on the “Pay Bills” tab
7. If the Biller provides the option, you can set up eBills which will prepopulate the payment amount automatically each month.
How To Add A Biller And Make A Payment In Bill Pay - Image 4
8. You can pick the send date for the payment and it will show you the estimated delivery date
- If the bill is being paid via check it will take about a week for the delivery. If it’s sent electronically, it should only take a couple of days.
- With a check payment, Coastal sends a real paper check to the Biller just as if you had written it yourself. That means the money will not be withdrawn from your account until they cash it.
- If the payment is sent electronically, then the money will be withdrawn from your account on the send date.
9. You can also choose which account to pay the bill from by clicking the “from” dropdown.
10. Click the “amount” field to enter how much you want to pay.
How To Add A Biller And Make A Payment In Bill Pay - Image 5
11. You have even more options if you click the dropdown arrow. You can:
- Add a memo note
- Choose to repeat the payment (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- As well as set alerts to be noticed when a payment is sent (to your phone or email address)
12. Then click “Pay” to submit the bill payment.
How To Add A Biller And Make A Payment In Bill Pay - Image 6
13. You can see any scheduled payments and transaction history by clicking the “Payments” tab at the top.
14. You can click the dropdown arrow on that screen as well to see additional information.
15. And now you’re ready to make the most of Coastal’s Bill Pay service!