1. The easiest way to start or change your direct deposit is to contact your employer's HR or Payroll Department or log into your Employer's Payroll Site. They will have you fill out a direct deposit authorization form.
2. To complete this form, you will need to know Coastal's Routing Number, your full 14 digit Account Number, and the account type, such as Go Green Checking.
3. Here are the steps to find Coastal's Routing number and your full account number:
How To Set Up Direct Deposit - Image 1
4. After you login to Coastal's Digital Banking, click the Accounts tab in the menu at the top and select "Accounts Summary".
How To Set Up Direct Deposit - Image 2
5. From here, select the checking account you wish to have your paycheck deposited.
How To Set Up Direct Deposit - Image 3
6. On the left-hand side, you will see an Account Details Box. Click on the blue link that says "Show Full (ACH)"
7. You'll then see a popup that shows Coastal's Routing number as well as your full 14 digit account number at the bottom.
8. After you've filled out the form (or submitted the information to the website) from your HR or Payroll Department, the process can take one or two pay cycles because some employers test the account first with a zero-dollar deposit.
9. You can also receive Social Security, VA and other federal benefits by direct deposit to Coastal. Visit the Treasury Department's Go Direct website for the details at: godirect.gov