Coastal is posting Advance Child Tax Credit Payments as soon as the funds are received. For more information, learn more
If you have forgotten your PIN, please contact our Contact Center at 919-420-8000 that is available 24 hours a day for assistance. Representatives are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Or you may send an email to email@example.com. Once we receive your request we will send the PIN to you in the mail.
Reordering checks couldn't be easier! You have a few ways to reorder your personal checks if you do not plan to make any additional changes with your name, address, or phone numbers.
You may reorder checks directly within Digital Banking, simply choose ""Order Checks"" from the Accounts Summary. You may also visit https://orderpoint.deluxe.com/personal-checks/home.htm. You may also call 877-838-5287 or stop by a branch location and speak to a representative.
If you would like to make changes to your checks (address, phone, etc.), please log in to Digital Banking to update your contact information by clicking the Account Services icon. Once the changes have been made, simply choose "Order Checks" from the Accounts Summary.
You may choose your PIN on both your debit and/or credit card. To change the PIN on your debit card, visit any Coastal ATM and choose the PIN change menu option. To change the PIN number on your credit card, simply call (888) 891 -2435. You cannot choose or change the PIN on your ATM card.
There is no charge to order a new card. However if you would like the card expedited, additional charges may apply. If a card is lost or stolen, a replacement charge may apply in some instances.
Not a Member Yet? Get the process started here.
Your web browser, Internet Explorer, is no longer supported by Coastal Online Banking.
Please update to a modern browser for a secure online banking experience. Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
It is easy to join online. We will guide you through the process while helping you open your Go Green Checking account.
No. Checking accounts can be opened for $0, but new members have to also open up a savings account with a minimum opening balance of $25.
Our Basic and Go Green Checking accounts do not have any monthly service fees.
Yes, in addition to continued fraud monitoring, all of your deposits are federally insured, up to $250,000 through the NCUA. We are also pleased to provide convenient fraud text alerts for debit cards as well as debit card controls using CardNav.
Yes, Coastal has several options available to guard against overdraft. You can link a savings or money market account to automatically transfer funds in the event of an overdraft. In addition, many accounts are eligible to enroll in Bounce Guard or Bounce Guard Plus which can limit the fees incurred in the event of an overdraft.
All Coastal memberships come with complimentary idAlly, identity theft recovery services. In addition, you can complete transactions nationwide using our network of shared branches.
1. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is variable, and is subject to change after the account is opened. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. $100 is needed to open an account. Minimum balance required to earn APY is $0.01. Premium Tier and Standard Tier rate are applied to daily average balances up to $10,000. Base Tier rate will apply to the portion of the balance exceeding $10,000. For more details, see the Truth-In-Savings Disclosure and Rate Table. Fees may reduce earnings. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. There is a limit of one Go Green Checking account and one Go Green Money Market account per Social Security number.
2. The first five non-Coastal ATM withdrawals during a specific month are free of charge. Every withdrawal after is charged a $2.00 non-Coastal ATM fee. There is no fee (surcharge) from the ATM owner when you use a CO-OP, CashPoints or Sheetz ATM.
3. The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
4. Valid mobile phone number required. Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.
5. A Primary Savings account is needed to open any Checking product. A minimum deposit of $25.00 is needed to open a Primary Savings.
By continuing, you will be leaving the Coastal Credit Union website.
Coastal Credit Union is not responsible for accuracy, security, content, or services offered by other websites; we encourage you to view privacy & security disclosures of all websites you visit as they may be different than those of Coastal Credit Union.
Visit our site again soon.