Earn 1 point per $1 on your everyday purchases.
Money when you need it, for home improvements debt consolidation, college expenses, and more!
Bank better with extremely competitive rates and longer repayment terms!
Maximize Your Savings:
12 Months: 4.00% APY
24 Months: 4.25% APY
APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
Federally Insured by NCUA
You've got goals. We've got ways to make them happen.
Not a Member Yet? Get the process started here.
Your web browser, Internet Explorer, is no longer supported by Coastal Online Banking.
Please update to a modern browser for a secure online banking experience. Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
1. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is variable, is subject to change after the account is opened. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Fees may reduce earnings. Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
2. The first five non-Coastal ATM withdrawals during a specific month are free of charge. Every withdrawal after is charged a $2.00 non-Coastal ATM fee. There is no fee (surcharge) from the ATM owner when you use a CO-OP, CashPoints or Sheetz ATM.
There is a limit of one Go Green Checking account and one Go Green Money Market account per Social Security number.
3. The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
4. Valid mobile phone number required. Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.
5. A Primary Savings account is needed to open any Checking product. A minimum deposit of $25.00 is needed to open a Primary Savings.
By continuing, you will be leaving the Coastal Credit Union website.
Coastal Credit Union is not responsible for accuracy, security, content, or services offered by other websites; we encourage you to view privacy & security disclosures of all websites you visit as they may be different than those of Coastal Credit Union.
Visit our site again soon.