Bank Better Without Ever Stepping Inside a Bank
Check out our great rates and get your own rate quote today!
Equal Housing Lender.
Log into Coastal's Digital Banking either with our app, or on desktop.
Get your complimentary personalized financial plan as a Coastal member benefit.
Download Coastal CardNav to control how, when, and where your cards can be used.
Data and other wireless carrier changes may apply
Not a Member Yet? Get the process started here.
To better protect your account, we have implemented additional authentication features. Read more
Your web browser, Internet Explorer, is no longer supported by Coastal Online Banking.
Please update to a modern browser for a secure online banking experience. Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
Application and Solicitation Disclosure
16.50% to 18.00% APR
12.50% to 18.00% APR
Nobody likes to pay fees. But, the thing is, if you don't watch what you're doing, or if you don't ask the right questions, you could end up paying a few.
Building a budget can be a great way to help reduce financial stress and plan for the future. According to a recent Gallup poll, only 32% of Americans had a monthly budget to track income and expenditures and only 30% had a long-term savings plan.
All loans are subject to approval. Your rate may vary and is determined by your creditworthiness.
1. Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.
2. The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
3. Points will be earned on Net New Purchases, which will be your purchases minus returns/credits made on your credit card account. You will earn 3 points per $1 for Net New Gasoline Purchases you make with the card, when paid at the pump (based on Visa® Merchant Category Codes 5542). You will earn 2 points per $1 for Net New Supermarket Purchases you make with the card (based on Visa® Merchant Category Code 5411) and 2 points per $1 for Net New Warehouse Purchases you make with the card (based on Visa® Merchant Category Code 5300). You will earn 1 point per $1 for all other Net New Purchases you make. Signature Premier Rewards Visa® Program Rules.
4. Points will be earned on Net New Purchases, which will be your purchases minus returns/credits made on your credit card account. You will earn 1 point per $1 for all other Net New Purchases you make. Rewards Visa® Program Rules.
5. APR = ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE. Lowest rate based on Coastal Federal Credit Union's Qualified Loan Program. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Normal credit approval applies.
6. A special introductory balance transfer rate of 0.00% APR applies for 12 months from the account open date. At the end of 12 billing cycles, the transferred balances will migrate to the standard rate qualified for. Fees tied to balance transfers do apply. You may not transfer balances from one Coastal credit card to another, nor can it be used to make a payment on a Coastal loan.
7. A special introductory offer purchase and balance transfer rate of 0.00% APR applies for 6 months from the account open date. At the end of 6 billing cycles, the transferred balances will migrate to the standard rate qualified for. Fees tied to balance transfers do apply.
8. Valid mobile phone number required. Data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.
By continuing, you will be leaving the Coastal Credit Union website.
Coastal Credit Union is not responsible for accuracy, security, content, or services offered by other websites; we encourage you to view privacy & security disclosures of all websites you visit as they may be different than those of Coastal Credit Union.
Visit our site again soon.